The organisers of the Third International Conference on Nonwovens for High-performance Applications have announced that Early-bird delegate registration is now open.
The conference will take place in Prague, Czech Republic, on 7-8 March 2017, once again bringing together senior managerial, technical and marketing staff from nonwovens manufacturers, suppliers to the industry, converters/finishers, product designers and processors, application sector OEMS, researchers and end-users to discuss progress and possibilities.
The conference programme is evolving fast and details will be made available soon on the conference website here along with speaker biographies.
Presentations will relate to a variety of topics, including:
• The substitution of nonwovens for existing engineering materials in order to create lightweight products of similar or even higher performance (for instance, in transportation and construction);
• Uses of recycled and recovered carbon fibre, and natural fibres to make nonwovens;
• Uses in the storage and generation of energy;
• Advanced medical materials and implantable nonwovens;
• Smart fabrics and patches;
• Substrates for digital printing and signage;
• Filtration (air, liquid and gas), including the integration of nanofibre webs with filter media.
The organisers say that the conference offers ample networking facilities via the exhibition area and evening reception, as well as during the breaks and lunches, which delegates from the two previous editions have found invaluable.
For more information on Sponsorship offers at NHPA2017 please click here.
To purchase your delegate place click here.