STRATEGIES OF LEADING INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL TEXTILES COMPANIES, 3rd edition, is a completely revised and updated edition of this major report, written by the internationally respected textiles journalist Adrian Wilson. The third edition examines, in depth, the strategies of the world's leading technical textiles companies, and analyses the major changes to the industry brought about by the previous financial crisis.
Acquisition strategy, financial performance and company missions have all changed enormously due to the prevailing economic climate and this report looks at the alterations, both voluntary and enforced, that this has brought about. The report examines the strategies, acquisitions, structures, initiatives, financial performance, new product development, capital expenditure, geographical expansion and future prospects of the major companies in all sectors of technical textiles.
The study is essential reading for anyone who wishes to understand the development and prospects for the industrial and high performance textiles industry, whether you are a supplier, a manufacturer, an end-user or an industry watcher.
The following companies are analysed in the report:
- Albany Engineered Composites
- Asahi Kasei
- DSM Dyneema
- Gamma Holdings
- Hassan Group
- Hollingsworth & Vose
- Japan Vilene
- Johns Manville
- Johnson Controls (Michel Thierry/Fezko)
- Low and Bonar
- Owens Corning
- Porcher Industries
- Prevent Group
- Schoeller Textil
- Sioen Industries
- Technical Fibre Products
- Winner Medical
- brings together hard to obtain and previously scattered information to explain exactly who is doing what;
- details where companies are targeting their investment, their new product lines and application areas, mergers and acquisitions they have undertaken, their capital expenditure plans, financial strength, and more;
- covers companies from the whole of the technical textiles chain, from fibre producers right through to end product manufacturers.
EACH COMPANY PROFILE EXAMINES:
- Company backgrounds
- Strategies - current and future objectives
- New product development and product extensions
- Capital expenditure
- Geographical expansion
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Cost-control measures
- New application areas
- Customer focus, and more ...
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT:
If you are involved with technical textiles as a manufacturer, supplier, buyer, investor, policy maker, consultant or analyst, this will be an invaluable source of information. In one publication, this report will help you with competitor analysis, investment decision-making, targeting new customers, or re-assessing your own corporate strategy.
If you wish to purchase a site licence or enterprise licence for multiple access to this item please email [email protected] for details.
To read a sample profile, please click the link in the left hand column.