Event Sponsorship of the World Congress on Textile Coating special edition: Conference on Sustainable Finishing of Textiles
30 September-1 October & 7 October 2021, online event
This is one of the most important meeting places for the international textile coating and laminating industry. Showing your support and associating your company name and brand with the conference is a simple, cost-effective way of increasing awareness and recognition of your products and services around the world.
Event Sponsorship includes:
- Delegate registration for one person.
- Event Sponsor can invite up to 5 contacts/customers to attend free of charge.
- Logo and credit as Event Sponsor on conference brochure (minimum distribution 15,000 worldwide via email) and hosted on conference website.
- Logo on eshots building up to the conference.
- Banner and link on conference website.
- 15 minute slot at conference including Q&A for a commercial presentation or video.
- Sponsor presentation can be viewed during and post-conference by participants.
- All attendees will be sent the Event Sponsor contact information and direct email link if required, plus a link to sponsor website/video/brochure.
- Access to live online conference presentations.
- Live online moderated Q&A forum sessions.
- Live online Group Networking Lounge.
- On-demand access to the previous day's event including presentations and discussion forums, and the complete event on-demand.
- The conference takes place over three afternoons from 12:00pm (BST).
Sponsorship packages commence on receipt of payment.
Terms and conditions - please read before booking.
All bookings received are binding, but delegates may be substituted at any time. Notifications of cancellations and substitutions should be sent in writing to the conference organisers as soon as possible. Registration details for any substitute must be received in writing at least two business days before the conference. Fee refunds for cancellations will be given on the following scale:
Before 30 August 2021: 80%; 30 August 2021 or later: no refund. The same terms apply for issued but unpaid invoices. All invoices issued are legally enforceable worldwide and will be pursued for payment in accordance with the cancellation clauses above.
International Newsletters Ltd is not responsible for the reliability or continued availability or speed or quality of the telephone or internet lines and/or equipment that participants use to access online content. It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that their systems are compatible with the organiser's technology or the technology of the Online Event Platform prior to registering for such an Event. The organiser is not liable or responsible for any technical issues which may arise as a result of the participant's failure to ensure compatibility of the technology with the participant's systems. Similarly, the organiser is not liable or responsible for any delay, disruption or disturbance in the operation of the internet or problems caused by the internet service provider or for any telecommunications failures which are beyond their control.
The programme published herein is correct at the time of printing, however International Newsletters Ltd reserves the right to alter all or any of the programme for whatever reason.